Western Pacific Oceanography
(1) Chu, P.C., R.F. Li, and C.W. Fan, 2003: Determination of the current system on isopycnal surface between Mindanao and New Guinea from GDEM. Chinese Journal of Oceanology and Limnology, 21 (3) 193-213 (paper download).
(2) Chu, P.C., R.F. Li, and X.B. You, 2002: Northwest Pacific subtropical contercurrent on isopycnal surface in Summer. Geophysical Research Letters, 29, 10.1029/2002GLO14831, (paper download).
(3) Li, R.-F., X.-B. You, and P.C. Chu, 2005: The eastward subtropical countercurrent on isopycnal surface in the western North Pacific. Science in China Ser D. Earth Sciences, 48 (7), 1065-1073 (paper download).
(4) Sun, J.l., P.C. Chu, and Q. Liu, 2006: The role of the halted baroclinic mode at the central equatorial Pacific in El Nino event. Advances in Atmospheric Sciences, 23, 45-53 (paper download).
(5) Chu, P.C. and C. P. Hsieh, 2007: Multifractal thermal characteristics of western Philippine Sea upper layer. Indian Journal of Marine Sciences, 36, 141-151 (paper download).
(6) Chu, P.C. and C. P. Hsieh, 2007: Change of Multifractal Thermal Characteristics in the Western Philippine Sea Upper Layer during Internal Wave-Soliton Propagation. Journal of Oceanography, 63, 927-939 (paper download).
Webmaster: Peter Chu
Interactive Design: Peter Chu