Ocean Mixed Layer Dynamics
(1) Chu, P.C., and R.W. Garwood, Jr., 1990: Thermodynamic feedback between cloud and ocean mixed layer. Advances in Atmospheric Sciences, 7, 1-10 (paper download).
(2) Chu, P.C., R.W. Garwood, Jr., and P. Muller, 1990: Unstable and damped modes in coupled ocean mixed layer and cloud models," Journal of Marine Systems, 1, 1-11 (paper download).
(3) Chu, P.C., and R.W. Garwood, Jr., 1991: On the two-phase thermodynamics of the coupled cloud-ocean mixed layer. Journal of Geophysical Research, 96, 3425-3436. (paper download).
(4) Chu, P.C., 1993: Generation of low frequency unstable modes in a coupled equatorial troposphere and ocean mixed layer. Journal of the Atmospheric Sciences, 50, 731-749 (paper download).
(5) Noh, C.J. Jang, Y., T. Yamagata, P.C. Chu, and C. H. Kim, 2002: Simulation of more realistic upper ocean process from an OGCM with a new ocean mixed layer model. Journal of Physical Oceanography, 32, 1284-1307 (paper download).
(8) Chu, P.C. and C. P. Hsieh, 2007: Change of Multifractal Thermal Characteristics in the Western Philippine Sea Upper Layer during Internal Wave-Soliton Propagation. Journal of Oceanography, 63, 927-939 (paper download).
Webmaster: Peter Chu
Interactive Design: Peter Chu