JOURNAL ARTICLES 1999
(1) Chu, P.C., and C.W. Fan, 1999: A three-point non-uniform combined compact difference scheme," Journal of Computational Physics, 148, 663-674 (paper download).
(2) Chu, P.C., 1999: Two kinds of predictability in Lorenz system. Journal of the Atmospheric Sciences, 56, 1427-1432 (paper download).
(3) Chu, P.C., Q.Q. Wang, and R.H. Bourke, 1999: A geometric model for Beaufort/Chukchi Sea thermohaline structure. Journal of Atmospheric and Oceanic Technology, 16, 613-632 (paper download).
(4) Chu, P.C., S.H. Lu, and W.T. Liu, 1999: Uncertainty of the South China Sea prediction using NSCAT and NCEP winds during tropical storm Ernie 1996. Journal of Geophysical Research, 104, 11273-11289 (paper download).
(5) Chu, P.C., S.H. Lu, and Y.C. Chen, 1999: A coastal atmosphere-ocean coupled system (CAOCS) evaluated using an airborne expandable bathythermograph (AXBT) data set. Journal of Oceanography, 55, 543-558 (paper download).
(6) Chu, P.C., N.L. Edmons, and C.W. Fan, 1999: Dynamical mechanisms for the South China Sea seasonal circulation and thermohaline variabilities. Journal of Physical Oceanography, 29, 2971-2989 (paper download).
(7) Chu, P.C., and N.L. Edmons, 1999: A three-dimensional numerical simulation of the South China Sea circulation and thermohaline structure. Chinese Journal of the Atmospheric Sciences, 22, 481-503.
Webmaster: Peter Chu
Interactive Design: Peter Chu