JOURNAL ARTICLES 2006
(1) Chu, P.C., 2006: First-passage time for stability analysis of the Kaldor model. Chaos, Solitons and Fractals, 27, 1355-1368 (paper download).
(2) Chu, P.C., and C.W. Fan, 2006: Prediction of falling cylinder through air-water-sediment columns. Journal of Applied Mechanics, 73, 300-314 (paper download).
(3) Park S, and P.C. Chu, 2006: Interannual SST variability in the Japan/East Sea and relationship with environmental variables. Journal of Oceanography, 62, 115-132 (paper download).
(4) Park S, and P.C. Chu, 2006: Thermal and haline fronts in the Yellow/East China Sea: surface and subsurface seasonality comparison. Journal of Oceanography, 62, 617-638 (paper download).
(5) Sun, J.l., P.C. Chu, and Q. Liu, 2006: The role of the halted baroclinic mode at the central equatorial Pacific in El Nino event. Advances in Atmospheric Sciences, 23, 45-53 (paper download).
(6) Chu, P.C., and G. Ray, 2006: Prediction of High Speed Rigid Body Maneuvering in Air-Water-Sediment Columns, Advances in Fluid Mechanics, 6, 123-132.
Webmaster: Peter Chu